Who says appearances can be deceiving?
Damon Clear combines the clinically proven low-friction properties of passive self-ligation technology with the aesthetics that today’s image-conscious patients demand. The result is a crystal-clear appliance that surpasses expectations in beauty and functionality.
Damon Clear – the true innovation in clarity.
- Completely aesthetic passive self-ligation bracket with unparalleled design.
- Sturdy polycrystalline alumina (PCA) construction is impervious to staining and discoloration.
- Advanced passive self-ligation technology with low ligation force, minimizing frictional resistance for more efficient tooth movement.
- Four solid walls enable full rotation control for meticulous finishing.
- Customized base design with patented laser-etched pad provides optimal bond strength for greater reliability as well as improved patient comfort when debonding.
- Smooth, rounded contours for outstanding patient comfort.
Precision Bracket Placement
- Removable positioning gauge and rhomboid-shaped bracket and pad with vertical scribe line guide bracket placement for smile arc enhancement.
- Each positioning gauge is 5.1 mm in length from the center of the slot to the tail with indicators at the 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm marks.
More Than the Sum of Its Parts
Damon Clear is an essential part of the Damon System, a proven combination of passive self-ligating brackets, force-calibrated archwires and minimally invasive treatment protocols that work together as a low-friction system.
The Damon System eliminates the need for traditional mechanics that may require more frequent tooth extractions, headgear or RPEs. Because the Damon System employs a lower ligation force,
frictional resistance is minimized, leading to less unwanted forces in magnitude and direction. This facilitates more efficient treatment modalities. As a result, you can provide your patients with faster treatment time in fewer appointments and with greater comfort.
Damon Clear functions seamlessly with Damon Q ™brackets.