i-CAT 3D X-Ray Machine
Low Dose Scans for Orthodontics
At no other time in medical history have we been able to capture so much clinical information about your facial structures and how they relate to your orthodontic needs. With the i-CAT FLX CBCT we can capture 3 dimensional radiographic images of your skeletal and soft tissue structures! So that our team at Paschal Orthodontics can design and implement the exact treatment plan for you or your child.
With the i-CAT 3D CBCT Paschal Orthodontics...
- Allows us to gather more information in order to map the most effective, and least invasive, treatment plan for the best possible tooth alignment.
- Plans each case with Greater Accuracy & Better Clinical Tools.
- Use the lower dose 4.8 second scan to capture dramatically more information in detailed 3D images while managing radiation dose.
- Captures Initial Records in a Single Scan in less than 5 seconds.
- Captures precisely accurate 3D views to analyze teeth, roots, TMJ, airway, and sinuses without magnification or distortion.
- Understands Exact Tooth Position and Relationship of Anatomy
- Sees correct root angulations, impacted teeth, and finds supernumerary teeth and their exact locations to facilitate treatment and avoid exploratory surgery.